Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Well April has come and gone. Had a blast at Pub Italia and Summerhays for my bday. Was quite the gong show, soooo glad my parents watched Ava the next day. Ava and I went for lunch with my friend Trish from high school. Was great seeing her again and catching up :) Went to game 3 of the playoffs, Ottawa vs Pitt, with my friend Roy. Seeing a playoff game live is quite the experience. Had a blast even though the Sens lost. Finally heard from a daycare, was getting worried since I have to go back to work at the beg of July. It's in the glebe on 5th Ave near the canal. Super nice place and the staff are really friendly, so of course I said yes. Applied for my subsidy and I only have to pay 46$ a month towards daycare. Sooo happy since the reg monthly amount for an infant is 1700$.
Had a great Mother's day with the fam. Didn't do to much during the day, way to cold. Had lobster and mussels for dinner.

Well douche has been his usual self. Received a facebook chat msg from his asking to see Ava. I replied back that I would have to talk to my lawyer. He replied "Even for something personal?....." Then it dawned on my what he was really after. Like seriously???? trying again and using his daughter to get it. Especially since my lawyer sent him a letter saying all communication is to go through them if he wants to see her. Have I heard anything from my lawyer about setting up a visit??? nope nadda. So obv don't think he really wanted to see her. The next stunt he pulled was taking some pics of her from my profile album and posting them on this wall. Each pic had comments like "Daddy's princess..., beautiful blue eyes like her dad..." UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE trying to make himself look like the dotting father he's NOT. Probably trying to pick up or impress some chick. Pics are deleted so they are not on his wall anymore. If he wants pics of her for himself he can ask through my lawyer. Obv that won't happen since he would only want them for some ulterior motive ie trying to pick up chicks.

Well that's it for now
Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment